Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monday, Tuesday

I did basically the same thing yesterday and today: 4 min biking, 1 min off, 2 min elliptical, 1 min off, 4 min bike, 2 min backwards elliptical, 4 min biking. Except today the last set of biking I only did 2 min because I was wiped. I barely finished that, but I also pushed myself harder on the other things, so I call it a win. :D
Also started my diet last Friday, but am taking it slow to start as I've gained some bad habits that I need to get a handle on. Going cold turkey never worked for me. The first thing I'm working on are snacking; I'm taking it down to two a day, once after lunch and once after dinner. Next week, portion sizes! Or maybe adding breakfast, we'll see.
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Oooh, dieting, I'm right there with you. I'm slowly losing weight :p

You are doing awesome on exercise already!

Renae said...

Glad you are back!! Hugs!