Sunday, May 15, 2011

Renae Reporting for Duty

I'm still around, but I've just been too lazy to post. I'm still working out, but I've GOT to commit to upping the anti. (Did I spell that right?) I've put on about 10 lbs over the past several months. Not that I'm a huge fatty or anything, but it bugs me, plus my jeans feel tight, and every extra lb is an extra lb that I have to lug around, slowing me down for a race. Plus I've moved up an age division, and believe it or not this age division is harder than the one I just left. I will have to work harder to be competitive.

So here I am AGAIN saying "I'll be good." AGAIN!! (pathetic, I know)

Here's what I did this week:

Tuesday: Ran hills with the group 6 sucky and painful miles

Thursday: Biked 40 minutes on trainer then ran 1.5 miles

Friday: Ran 5.5 miles, the humidity took it's toll, and that 5.5 was hard to finish.

Saturday: Nice, cool, misty day ran 9 miles at a slow, easy pace.

I've also been watching what I eat the past half week. I'm doing pretty well in that field so far. Nothing drastic, just a portion control thing.

Okay we are being painfully honest here: midweek weigh in: 157
Saturday weigh in: 155.5

I am DETERMINED to see the other side of 150 by ... I don't know, my ultimate goal is low 140s. I'm aiming for 4th of July.

3 comments:

lizS said...

go renae! i would like to lose 10 more lbs too. time to start watching my diet a littel better! and get back on my workouts! losing my exercise bike was not a good thing. i need to get a new one, and GET WITH IT!

timpani76 said...

I was losing weight for awhile there, and then I stopped. I'm trying to figure out what the heck happened. Sigh. Losing weight, so much fun heh? Go Renae!

timpani76 said...

It's "ante" and this is Erik. Not important though, good job on getting back in!