Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday

I got up at 4:20, but I just didn't feel like being up yet. So I stayed in bed for another 45 minutes then got up and made pumpkin bread, then rode the bike in the basement for 30 minutes all while listening to scriptures on CD. So, I feel it was a good compromise. The workout wasn't quite as good, but it still counts, plus I made a good breakfast and got my scriptures in using the same amount of time it would have taken me to get dressed for the cold, drive, run, and drive back home. I even had time to read scriptures with the kids before school and shower and get myself plus the two little ones dressed and ready to walk out the door before 8:15. Now I've got to get motivating and clean up breakfast and take Justice to Thursday school, then do the grocery shopping, then pick Justice up, then put the groceries away (which BTW is a big task with our family). THEN I will probably collapse in a big heap. Did I mention that though I stayed in bed for an extra 45 minutes, I wasn't able to go back to sleep. Got to go now! Love you all!

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

It still amazes me how you can get up so early ;) You are SUPERMOM of the day!