Friday, June 15, 2012

This Week in Torture

When did I post last?  I think it was Monday, and the puny 10 minute work out.  Okay, so on Tuesday we went to the pool and I don't know how long I swam but I did like 7 laps I think.  Maybe it was six or eight.  It was haaaaaaaaard.  Or I guess they're lengths, whatever, I did them.
Nothing on Wednesday.
Thursday we went to the pool again, but I biked there instead of swimming.  2 miles, I think it took me about 1/2 hour.  I.  Was.  Dead.  But I did it. 
Today, nothing because I'm muy sore from Tuesday and yesterday. 
Tomorrow, I'm not sure.  Either the machine, or I got a yoga ball.  I learned a lot to do with a yoga ball when I was in physical therapy shortly after Jonni was born, and I had terrific abs.  (covered in a layer of post pregnancy belly skin...)  It's also good to strengthen your back, and I know other things.  It came with a DVD.  Which I will utilize when I'm a little less...wimpy. 
The Almighty Liz

No comments: