Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm Back!!

So, I wanted to take it easy today, so I decided to only do ten minutes. I walked my stairs for 2 min., did abs for 1 min., rinse and repeat for ten minutes. And I almost passed out, so I guess I overdid it. Only ten minutes!! Very frustrating. I was going to do the same thing tomorrow, but I guess I'll have to think of something easier, except I thought I WAS taking it easy!! If I even work out tomorrow, because I'm still all light headed and nauseated. Gr. The Almighty Liz ps I don't know why it won't let me put my signature on a different line. Curse blogger!!

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Stairs are some of the hardest aerobics there are. I almost passed out once while doing a stair stepper machine at the gym (kind of embarassing!). Good job!

I think I read that marching in place is one of the easiest low impact aerobic exercises.

lizS said...

oh, well, then that explains it! i'm feeling better after i got some water and sugar and food into me, but i won't be doing stairs again for awhile. marching in place, got it. although probably not tomorrow. :P