Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Equipment

So, a couple of weeks ago, I finally replaced my broken exercise bike. (it was totally broke beyond repair, John and I busted it open for a look) I replaced it with the coolest machine: an upright bike and elliptical in one! I love love love it!
Today I did four minutes of bike, 1 min break, 2 min elliptical, 1 min break, 4 min of bike, 2 min break, and 2 min elliptical in reverse. Baby steps right? I won't tell you where I started a couple of weeks ago!
And I was wrong yesterday when I said thirty pounds. It's thirty-five now. Someone, just shoot me, please? I now weigh as much as I did when I was pregnant with Erik, and that was the most I'd weighed, ever. Just in time for the holidays! Ugh.
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

Just in time to lose weight for the holidays! Nothing like new equipment to kick start your new exercise routine!

lizS said...

lol! good spin!

Renae said...

Hey Liz! Glad to see you back! I've been rather bad about posting lately. Welcome back! Love you!