Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Posting Finally

Yeah, I haven't posted in a while. What have I been up to?

The past two weeks were nearly identical, like this:

Tuesday am: run 6 miles with the group
Tuesday pm: ride 19 miles with the other group

Thursday: Run 6 miles with the group

Saturday: Run 13 miles with the group.

It had been a long time since I've run anything more than about 7 miles, so I was afraid that I would bonk on my long Saturday runs. But surprisingly, I still felt pretty good after 13 miles both times. I was tired yes, but still perfectly able to go. Yay!

So far this week: I stayed up too late last night to run with the Tuesday am group, so I made up for it by running with Clayton in the stroller 6 miles after I took the kids to school. I don't know if I'll get to go on the animal ride tonight or not. Mark has a school project due tomorrow, so chances are that I won't have time tonight. Oh well, I'll just have to ride the bike in my basement tomorrow or something.

Oh and by the way girls, WATCH VOCAL POINT on Mondays on NBC at 7:00!!!! They are contestants on The Sing Off. I don't think they'll be on next week, though. There are 16 groups in all, and they did the first 8 last night. Since VP was on last night, the other 8 will most likely be on next week. But the week after that!!

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Well, I don't get any on air television right now. Good job keeping up with your biking and running!