Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Running 80 minutes (6 miles while pushing the jogging stroller)

I finally ran 6 miles while pushing the jogging stroller! It felt so good and S was SUPER good. I honestly can't remember the last time she was that good. It might have been because I got out of the house early, so she finished her breakfast for the first 30 minutes. Plus, I ran on the trail that starts on Bluff Rd (by the church with the white steeple) and goes through the college, and then behind the "new" high school, and then finally through Esic. I ran into Melody S. around Esic while she was out exercising on the trail too. Anyway, that trail has lots of people, dogs, bike, etc. to keep S distracted so I was glad I decided to go with a "new" trail while I attempted another long run while pushing the jogging stroller.

ETA- also did 1 hour of yard work + house work

No comments: