Friday, November 2, 2012

The Past Three Days

Wednesday was a Bad Day.  I didn't get a workout in, so there goes my perfect workout week!  I think it's okay though.  I've been trying hard, and doing pretty good over all.  I'm happy with myself.
Thursday, I did 40 minutes of strength training.
Today, I tried to workout, but it didn't work.  My heart rate went immediately to 220, and just kept climbing, so even though I only did five minutes, I had to stop.  I have no idea what's going on there.  Maybe I'm just too stressed out right now to really hit my cardio properly.  I'll be working on it at my friend's house, not Dana.  She's into Zumba and such, so it should be a nice change up for me.  Dana is very ill right now (prayers please!), so I asked another friend, and she didn't even hesitate, even though I asked her just day before yesterday, and we will be getting in tonight.  I am so freaking blessed by wonderful people, I don't know what to do with all the gratitude.  Pay it forward, I guess!  Lol!
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Have fun with your friend! I keep wanting to try Zumba, so let us know how it goes.