Thursday, March 10, 2011

Okay, I'm going to post!

Sorry for leaving you dedicated gals all alone. Yes, I'm still around doing my thing. Yesterday I rode the horrible bike in the basement for 40 minutes. I need to get a new computer for that thing. It's a better workout when you are trying to maintain a certain speed.

Today I got up early to run with the group. I got there a little late, so I had to chase down the folks with my van. I some how missed the regular group and ended up with the super die-hards. They were running down to the track to do some speed work. Since I haven't done that for a while, I decided that it would be a really good thing. Do I need to remind you of how much a speed workout sucks?! UGH! I did pretty terrible. But a good work out, none-the-less. I ran three miles to the track and back, and I did three half mile repeats at the track. I've certainly done better, but for starters, it's not bad.

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

I keep forgetting to do speed work! I remembered how it helped my time, and I also like the change from the usual running routine.

It sounds like you hate it, but still stuck with it. Good for you!

Hoba Chi said...

Good job, 'nae. (I are not a girl and am not posting enough obviously.)