Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Still Here!

Hey ladies! Just checking in. I do read your posts almost everyday, and I think you girls are AWESOME. Seriously.
I am just feeling very unmotivated to post or comment! I dunno what the heck my deal is. I'll do better.
So, last week I lost two pounds. Woot! I am now sub 145! Go me! It's weird, last week I didn't do so well on the diet and I lost, but the week before I did extremely well and lost nothing. This is driving me crazy! It almost doesn't matter what I do! I mean, I know I can't just eat everything in sight, but ugh. You know? I'm losing weight so weird this time around. 4lbs one week, 3lb gain the next, then nothing, then losing a bunch. Frustrating.
My toe is doing much better. I can almost walk normal on it now, albeit very slowly. I'm going to try to start doing my bike next week. Not up to the elliptical yet, but I think I can handle the pressure of a bike. It will be 5 weeks since I broke it on Saturday, and I am definitely healing slower than I used to. I will be glad to get back into exercising and give myself a losing weight edge!! (And I guess the heart health stuff is important too. A little.)
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Getting healthy is the most important! Never forget ;)