Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Running (1 Hour)

While pushing the jogging stroller. T was good the whole time! 

Notes: (so I can get T to be that good again!). 

We started on the Wanda Rd side of the Watershed trail which is sunnier. 

I brought a WHOLE PACKAGE of graham crackers, and he munched on them the whole time. 

I brought an apple, but he did not want that.

That was pretty much all he did between playing with his toy was eat crackers.

I brought T's large linky soft toy with us. 

I put a blanket on him and on the tray at times which he played with.

It was about 60 degrees and sunny.

I brought binkies and a sucker even, but I used neither of those. I might try the sucker again in the future in case he gets cranky.

I did not feed him a big breakfast, just a banana.


I brought a noisy toy, but he did not like it. Maybe in a few months.

He woke up about 10am.


No comments: