Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Disaster, Will Robinson!

Well, the week started off decent.  I weighed on Monday, and hadn't lost, but didn't gain, and my girly time is coming any minute, so I'm totally fine with that.  I went to Zumba on Monday, and it was a totally awesome workout.  I planned on going to Zumba yesterday as well, but...I freaking fell down and wrecked my hip a bit, and broke my toe in a most spectacular fashion.  Second worst break I've ever had.  So, that's it for working out for at least four weeks, and maybe six.  Depends on how fast I heal, and we all know that isn't very.
BUT, I won't slack off in the losing weight department.  I am determined to get to my goal of 25, or until I fit into my skinny clothes, whichever comes first.  I might be disqualified from the weight loss challenge, I'm waiting to find out, but even if I am, I will not lose my resolve!
(Besides, I'm not going to have much to do for awhile.  I can't put any weight at all on this currently, and it's my right foot, so I won't be able to drive for a good long time.  >:(   I might as well turn my whole focus on eating right. :P )
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Ugh, Mary told me on Tuesday about your broken toe (and possible broken hip). Have fun eating healthy lady! I hope that resolve lasts through the chocolate holiday of dieting death.