Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Intervals

Intervals are evil! I did 4 - 1/2 mile bursts and 2 - 1/4 mile bursts. I hate them so much!

Oh and BTW, weight goal attained! I'm done losing baby weight (and it only took 1 year). I weighed just under 145 this morning; anymore and my husband will start telling me that I look gross. I still have a few areas that could use a little tightening, but that's a job for strength training - not for dieting. Will I ever get into the strength training mode again? I should, it's so good for you.

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Interval training is so hard! I can't believe you can last 1/2 mile, that would just kill me! I'm definitely sore from the sprinting I did yesterday, but I think it's good for making me a better runner.

Isn't sprinting and running hills considered to be "strength training"? I would count that until you can get back into your groove ;)