Thursday, April 22, 2010

All Alone in the World....

Well, with Timpani MIA with her new bundle of joy, and Renae taking the week off because her other hip is bothering her now, I sorta feel like I'm talking to myself. But I will soldier on! Yes, because it's the principle of the thing, lol!
I did 25 min. on the bike today, a little slower because I'm inexplicably exhausted, so 13ish mph for a total of 5.4 miles covered.
I didn't work out yesterday because of the tiredness.
The Weight Watchers is WORKING!!! Today was a weigh day, and I've lost four pounds, woohoo!! I've been doing it only a week too! Huzzah for me!!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

Hoba Chi said...

Aw, you're not alone! I'll be watching and mad as hell that I can't join you for two weeks!

Hoba Chi said...

That was Timpani, oops!

lizS said...

lol! welcome home! how're you and sorche doing?!