Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Kickboxing Bootcamp 50 minutes (with arm weights and ab work)

The DVD I did this time was Kickboxing Bootcamp with Jeanette Jenkins. Except for some annoying music, I really liked this DVD. It was really fast paced, and hard, and it integrated not only weight training (with 5 lb weights and push ups) but also ab/crunch work at the end. I can't remember the last time I was shaking that hard after a workout! She said she burned 700 calories (according to her heart/intensity monitor), and though I'm not sure I burned that many, I definitely burned more than any other kickboxing workout I've ever done.

Also- I scrubbed throw up stains out of carpet and washed all the bedding in the house today. This was why I did not feel up to doing all the things I needed to do to go swimming tonight. I will start swimming again SOON!

No comments: