Monday, October 18, 2010

An Update

So things have been a bit crazy and stressful and I have let the working out slide. I'm back on track while waiting for all the test results and dr's appts. (ha! I sound like Liz! lol) We got the new Just Dance 2 for Wii and it has a Sweat Mode which tracks your working out and stuff. I just stumbled onto it today and love it. I've mostly been dancing with the girls- housework, the heavy lots of sweat kind, and I'm looking into purchasing a triple jogging stroller so I can finally get out and jog now that the weather is cooperating!

So far I've lost 10 lbs. But I haven't seen a difference in my clothes. I'm still in the same (huge) size. But whatever.

2 comments:

lizS said...

wahoo! great job ashley! ten pounds is awesome! nice to see you!

timpani76 said...

Ugh, it takes me forever to go down in clothes (like 20 lbs sometimes). Don't let it get you down!