Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Renae's Update

Since last we met, I did Jillian's week three workout on Friday. It kicked my booty. On Saturday I did just over a 7 mile trail run. I tripped and bruised both my knees. Still a great run. My quads were killing me by the time I was done. Jillian had left me pretty sore from the day before.

Here's for the bad news: I can't work out for 2 weeks! I had the second of four surgeries for my dumb veins. We are going to cram the other two into the rest of the calendar year. In fact I'm going to ask (I've no idea if they will consider it or not) if I can just do the last two at the same time. Otherwise, it looks like I'll be in surgery about the time that I am allowed back to working out every time. That just sucks! So I'm concentrating on my eating habits, which are frankly bad. I'm going to try to buckle down and eat healthy and appropriate portion sizes. Ugh! I hate dieting! I've never been able to stick to one. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! You're leaving me??????

Alright, well my advice is to chow down on fruits and veggies. You're not going to stick to a diet if you are hungry all the time, and eating lots of fruits and veggies keeps you full all day.