Monday, October 29, 2012

New Week!

Dana got sick, so I'm not there right now.  I'll be leaving this weekend, though.  If not to Dana's, then SOMEWHERE, before I go nuts. ;)
Weigh-in today sucked.  I gained two pounds because, are you ready for this, I was STRESS EATING.  I've never done that before!  I didn't realize I was until I cleaned up after myself and realized the pure amount of CRAP I ate this week!  It was unbelievable!  Not to mention the fact that usually after my girly cycle I inevitably and unerringly LOSE weight!
Because of that, and the fact that I am still here and that's freaking me out a bit, I have decided to focus almost entirely on my fitness this week.  I am going to have a perfect weight watchers week, and I am going to work out in some way everyday this week.  Except Sunday. 
In keeping with that goal, I did 20 minutes of dance today. 
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Boo to Dana being sick :(

Good job on the dancing!