Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday

Okay, so Liz is having a really stinky hard time right now.  I need to work out, I'm just having a hard time clawing my way out of the morass of life at this time.  So hard in fact, that I'm actually going away for a few weeks the weekend after this coming one.  I'll be working out though!  I'm going to be staying with Dana, and I don't think I'll be able to NOT get a work out in regularly, lol!
So, today I did 20 minutes of dance.  It was a good work out, but again, I've lost a little bit of ground there.  I'm not worried about making it back up to 30 minutes though.  My hiatus was a lot shorter than is normal for me.  :D
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

You get to stay with Dana for a few weeks? I am so incredibly jealous! I bet she will keep you on track ;)

lizS said...

yeah, i'm sure she will, lol! that woman is a dynamo!