Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Renae is Still Alive

I've skimmed over the past few weeks worth you guys' posts, and can I just say:  You guys ROCK!!

Liz, way to go meeting your goal and exceeding it!!!  I kind of hate you a little bit. (kidding)  I'm so glad to see you posting so regularly!

Timpani, I don't know how you do it!  I was NEVER that good when I was pregnant. 

As for me, I'm still here.  Still doing the stuff.  Since early morning seminary has started, my motivation is at an ebb, but I'm still forcing myself most days.

This week, so far:

Monday:  ran about 6-6.5 miles.

Tuesday:  nothing

Wednesday:  Jillian Michaels:  No More Trouble Zones - holy fetch girls- this is one tough video!  I thought Ripped in 30 was tough?  (and it is)  but in comparison, I have come to think of Ripped in 30 as an easy day next to NMTZ.  

I also ran to the park and back with Clayton in the buggy.  That's about 4.5 miles round trip.

I'm still hanging out at a whopping 155.  I'm not disciplined enough to actually lose any weight.  But the good news is that I'm pretty sure that I've gained muscle since I started doing the weight training thing.  It would be nice to be able to wear all of my jeans though.  Oh well.  I'd say someday, but my track record isn't looking so great.  Oh well.  Some days I really don't care, cuz really I look mostly good.

2 comments:

lizS said...

MOSTLY good?! you think you look MOSTLY good?!! i hate you back, lol!! (kidding also)

timpani76 said...

Now I want to try no more trouble zones! I will wait until post-baby though ;). Sounds like you are keeping it up and doing good! And, I know, I am so awesome this pregnancy. Consider yourself inspired ;)