Monday, November 2, 2009

The Same, but with Intensity...

....or as close as I get right now, lol! 10 minute Pilates ab workout, but while she was doing the really hard ones, I substituted easier exercises. Then 20 minutes on the bike, but I pushed it a wee bit harder today, and did 10.5-11.5 mph for a total of 3.6 miles covered. My back is still sorta killing me, but no so much that I'm incapacitated anymore, like last week. Oi! I totally hate back problems. They make it pretty much impossible to do anything. Very annoying. On the bright side though, I do have an excuse to make John change all the diapers....
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

Renae said...

Man, we really need to get those boys potty trained! I just wish I knew how! He's so stinking stubborn. But I am SOOOOO tired of poopy diapers. It's been nearly 12 years with only one year off of diapers. It would be nice to only have one in diapers. Ugh. What to do. We should get the two guys together and have like a potty training boot camp.

Good job on the workout BTW!