Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Back! (for now....;P)

I cleaned most of my public rooms today. They have not been really cleaned, I'm sad to say, since I got sick last August. I've had women from church come in and pick up for me, but I can't even remember the last time the floors were swept, for example. So I picked up, and swept, and ran out of gas before I could mop. And I almost passed out only three times. (yeah, need to get back on that cardio ASAP) Tomorrow? Toy organization!
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

Renae said...

Toy organization! ARGH!! I need to do that too. But first I have to tackle the clothes season and what fits who mess. I hate that! You can expect to be getting a large bag or two or three of girl hand me downs when I'm done.

lizS said...

i love hand me downs! and i didn't get to the toy organization. the cleaning of the house almost killed me for most of the week. although, i did clean again on friday, but john was home and helped a lot.