Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wednesday & Thursday

Wednesday I ran stairs for 20 minutes then I got totally bored of it and went outside for a 3 mile run. I had felt kind of semi barfy for several days. Not enough to keep me down, just working out sucked. I had to force myself to finish that workout, motion made it worse. Happily though, I can say that everyone in our family is officially well again. Yay! Nobody had better catch Todd's strep though!! We had strep and then a stomach virus that effected literally everyone in the family immediately following and on top of the strep. Justice got the stomach virus 3 separate times!!

Anyway, I ran 6 miles with the group on Thursday. My hip actually didn't hurt much before or after. It still feels weird and out of place, but oddly it doesn't hurt. I hope it stays good. I'm afraid that if I over do it, I'll be right back where I started.

No comments: