Sunday, May 23, 2010

Saturday

I got up and went to go run with my group. However, the two other girls in my three pack are doing a little different route on Saturdays which makes it harder to predict when they are going to be where. They start at 5am on Saturdays, and I'm sorry, but I'm just NOT getting up that early on a Saturday. I was hoping to catch them in between loops, but I missed them. I stepped out of the van and realized I was WAY over dressed for the heat. I hadn't done my laundry, so all I had was long pants to run in, plus I was wearing my Gs. So instead of driving around till I found my galls, I went home. Bruce and Terry and I did a bike ride later. I did two loops on Whiteside, which won't mean anything to you all, but I'll know if I ever decide to track my rides. Anyway I think that comes out to around 21 miles. I felt pretty good, and I think I did pretty well. A 13 mile run probably would have been a lot more taxing, but I needed to so some riding anyway. I've got a biathlon to do next week. I hope I kick booty, but we'll see. I've not broken myself off getting ready, but on the whole I'm feeling pretty good these days. Oh and one more thing, I bought another running buggy yesterday. It's identical to my one that got stolen, rust and all. We had to drive an hour away to pick it up, but I only paid $20 for it. I hope it does me good. I'll only be needing it for another 3ish years. Glad to be back in business.

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Yay for finding a new running buggy! It was definitely hotter than they said it would be, so I blame the weatherman for you not running!

I'm sure you will do great on your biathlon!