Saturday, September 22, 2012

This Week in the Trenches

I was sick all week.  It sucked.  I weighed in at 125 and a half or 126 on Monday (the scale was ambiguous), which put me at 1 pound or less from my goal!  One more week of work and I would be FINISHED!  Then I got sick, and I'm positive I gained weight this week, I just don't know how much.  I HATE setbacks.  Grrrrrr.
Today, since I woke up feeling much better, I went for a run.  I took John and the kids with me to my little 1 mile Shaw trail loop.  I did it in 23 minutes, which is not better than last time since I did a mile and a half last time in 24 minutes, but I'll take it.  I did do more running this time, more like 2/3 of it then 1/2 running.  I did almost all of the first half running, so that was cool. 
Here's to hoping this next week will be awesome!
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I hate setbacks too! (shaking fist at Liz's setbacks).

Good job on the running though!