Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday

I did 65 minutes of strength training.  I was able to not only up my reps, but add another set as well.  My cycle was ball lower abs, bicep curls, ball sit-ups, triceps, ball obliques, ball quads, ball lower back, leg lifts (although I only did two sets for that one), shoulders (two cans of broth, 14.5 oz each, bring the cans straight out to your sides, the curl your arms in, and lift the cans straight up, then back the way you came, it's really hard), ball hamstrings/butt.  I forgot to put calves in there, so I'll do that next week.  I am quivery and shaky, and that's a good sign that I worked everything out enough.  I expect to be ridiculously sore tomorrow.  :D
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

That is one monster strength workout! I never could stand more than 30 minutes of strength :P