Saturday, January 12, 2013

3 Days

Okay, so remember I did Jillian's 30 Day Shred?  Well, I hurt myself a little bit.  I went to Zumba on Thursday, and when I got back, I couldn't really move my left arm.  Yesterday, I couldn't move it at all, nor could I grasp anything with my left hand.  My right hurt too, but not nearly as bad as my left.  So I didn't do much yesterday. 
Thursday I did an hour of Zumba
Friday I went on a 15 minute walk with Bronx, but the whole family went, and John held the leash because I couldn't.
Today I ran 1.5 miles in half an hour.  It was about 2/3 running and 1/3 walking.  That's the longest I've been able to run so far!  And the best ratio of running to walking!  Go me!
And my arm is better today.  Still very sore and tender, but I can move it, and pick up light things.  :)
The Almighty Liz

No comments: