Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Few Days

I was out of town on a girl's weekend with Mary, so I wasn't able to log Saturday's workout.
I did 30 minutes and 1.5 miles on the hotel treadmill.  It's a lot different than pounding the pavement!
Yesterday I tried and failed utterly to run.  I got out there, started running, and had to stop almost immediately.  I was sick to my stomach, and everything hurt.  I walked a bit, thinking, okay, I just need to warm up, and tried again, but no.  It was the same.  So I walked the dog for 20 minutes, but the run was a failure. :(
I also weighed in yesterday, and I've gained a few pounds.  I'm sitting at around 132-133 right now.  NO GOOD.  I'll be really watching the points this week.
I ran today, and while I did successfully move my legs in a run-like manner, it was awful.  I got about 2/3 run and 1/3 walk, or maybe a little better.  1.5 miles, 30 minutes.  At the end, I felt like I was going to throw up in a major way.  Maybe I'm hitting a wall, and if so, it SUCKS. 
Not a good week so far. 
The Almighty Liz

No comments: