Saturday, June 21, 2014

Thursday/Friday

Thursday ended up not being a shopping day because I was freaking tired, the kids were freaking tired, and we all just needed a day off.  So we took one.
I did, however, go on a 10ish minute walk with John and the dogs after the kids went to bed.  We were trying to get Pippin to poo because his belly was so bloated, so I also ran around in the back yard with him.  Not the wisest choice.  My toe was not happy.
Yesterday was supposed to be another shopping day, but with Pippin going to vet and figuring out that the bloatedness was actually part of a heart problem, I couldn't leave him yesterday.
So that means that today is going to be a colossal marathon shopping day because it is my last opportunity before we leave for Texas next week.  Bother.  Tonight when I get home will be filled with elevated feet, ice packs, and a movie.
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

Eyepoke said...

ugh! i didn't realize i was logged in as john!

timpani76 said...

I hope you survive the mega shopping workout! Take it easy tomorrow for your rest day ;)

timpani76 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.