Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hiking

I couldn't get on to blogger yesterday, so I'll post yesterday's workout today. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today, probably pilates.
Yesterday I went hiking with the activity day girls for an hour and a half. I don't know how many miles it was, but I had to keep up with everyone, so it made it very challenging for me. I'm still exhausted, lol!! But I did it! Score for me!
The Almighty Liz
ETA: So, I just got done with my workout and I ended up doing 10 minutes of dance video because I couldn't find my Pilates dvd. I'm glad I chose the 10 min one instead of the 15 because I wouldn't have been able to finish, and I would have felt like a failure. As it is, I feel GREAT! Lol!
TAL

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Wow, I'm surprised you could move at all today after hiking so much yesterday. Persistence!

Renae said...

You go girl!