Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday Exercise Bike + Strength Workout 35 minutes

20 minutes- exercise bike (with two, 2 minute swatting flies exercises)
10 minutes- arms with 10 lb free weight
5 minutes- standing abs

My heel was killing me today, so running was out. I was not sure I needed the strength workout today since I was hauling heavy bags of STUFF out of my mom's house for 3 hours. We were trying to clear a room so my mom could move a huge bed up from the basement, and my mom's house is a sucking black hole of junk. 3 HOURS! GAH!

Also- 30 minutes of planting in the yard. If you are wondering where I am getting all this energy for all this stuff it is because with the kids out of school I am finally getting some sleep. Woohoo for sleep! Once again, pooped now though ;)

1 comment:

Renae said...

I so need to start a strength training routine!!!!! I hope your heel feels better soon.