Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Past Week

Okay, since I had such a stellar week LAST week, I just had to make up for it somehow. (Boo!)

I came down sick. I didn't work out at all until Friday (when I still didn't feel all that great) when a 4 mile run just about did me in. It was all I could do not to fall down in the shower afterward, I was so tired.

Saturday, I was feeling mostly better, so Bruce and I went for a nice long 33 mile bike ride. It was fun for the first 25 miles. After that, we got into some wind, and the last several miles SUCKED! I was REALLY glad to finish that bike ride.

Unfortunately by Saturday night, my cold had turned on me, and I have a MASSIVE sinus headache. I think that the junk that I've been harboring in my sinus cavity since Tuesday must have started to grow bacteria, because I went from feeling sort of okay Saturday morning to feeling like complete and utter dung by Saturday night. After an all-night-no-earthly-over-the-counter-medicine-is-even-beginning-to-touch-this-thing kind of headache, I decided I'd had enough and I skipped church and took myself to the Take Care Clinic at Walgreens and got myself on some antibiotics. As of right now, I still have a horrible sinus headache. I'm hoping that I'll feel better by tomorrow morning! I should probably go to bed now. Night night everyone! (Well Timpani anyway)

No comments: