Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday

My stellar week continues as we approach the WRT. (Timpani, when are you going to take up the challenge? 2012 WRT???)

I ran with the group at 5:00 this morning. It was already 80 degrees, and I survived. 5.5 miles.

I'm even trying to eat healthy stuff; well I'm drinking V8 anyway.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope this heat wave is over by race day!!! (And I really hope that we aren't done with this one, but into the next.) I could really go for a cold snap on August 13. Can I put in an order?

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Woot! Hard core training!

Eeek! I only have one more year or you kidnap me and drag me to it? Who in the family is racing this year btw?

Renae said...

Bruce and I, and Bruce's dad of course. I THINK John is, but I'm not sure. I think he said he turned in his form early this year. But I could be completely wrong. I guess it depends on how Liz is doing too.

Ashley has been running again, but I haven't heard anything about her doing the race. So I guess that's it.