Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update through Tuesday

Lets see, I posted last just over a week ago. I don't even know if I remember all that I've done since then, but here's what I've got:

Thursday: Ran 5 miles, just a regular flat run. It was hot, but I survived.

Saturday: Biked 20 miles, ran one.

Monday: I ran 5 miles with Bruce and his friend John D. I kicked their booties.

Tuesday Morning: I ran the nasty Alton hill route with the group for the first time in a couple of months. (Ball games till 10:30 at night is not exactly conducive to getting up at 4:30, so it's been a while since I ran with Team Alton.) I felt good and actually ran much better than one would expect, it being warm not having run that course in a while. So that's 6 miles of monster hills.

Tuesday Evening: I biked with Team Godzilla. I did one loop on Whiteside, so that's 19 miles. I felt great, and with about four miles to go, I passed up an entire peloton of men, they tried to catch me, but only one of them managed to catch me and to draft off of my back wheel till we got back to the lot. It's probably just a fluke though. Next week I'll just be normal, perfectly vincible, Renae.

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

You are awesome on the bike!