Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vacation Wore Me Out!

So, I've been gone for a week, but I've still been at it. Here's the run down:

Monday or Tuesday: I ran, but I can't remember the details.

Wednesday: I ran with Bruce 4 miles.

Thursday: I ran with Terry (Bruce's dad) a very hilly 6.25 miles. We went 7 miles, but I only ran just over 6.

Saturday: I ran / walked somewhere around 5 miles.

Monday: 4th of July Biathlon. 5 mile run and 20 mile bike. I took second in my division, but only because there weren't very many folks who showed up. If I have any prayer of placing at the triathlon next month, I need to put in some serious training. This half hearted walk / run crap that I've been doing is NOT going to cut it. If I could cut about 10 lbs, that would help too. My major downfall seems to be my run times. I guess that means I need to do some speed work. I wish these races weren't in the summer! I hate trying to run in the heat! I have no excuse though, yesterday was about as nice a day as you get in July.

No comments: