Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday

I weighed in yesterday and gained three pounds, but I'm overdue to start my cycle (again) so I'm not to worried about it.
I ran my 1.5 mile loop and did about 1/2 of it walking.  Which is better than last week, but not great.  I'm starting to think it's maybe the dog that is holding me back.  It IS a lot harder to run with him because you've got to constantly correct him, ect, so at least half your attention is on the dog.  He gets better every time, though, so I'm sure eventually it will be no big deal at all, but right now it's hard.  When I run on Friday, I'll not take him and see what happens.  Cardiovascularly, though, I can tell I've lost a little ground.  But I'll get it back, I always do.  ;)
Oh, and I didn't run on Saturday because the day got away from me and before I knew it, it was raining.  :P
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

lizS said...

i started my cycle last night. no wonder my run sucked. also, this is a really bad one, at least today. this is not good because swim is tonight and i can tell already i'm not going to make it. *shakes fist*

timpani76 said...

I am so looking forward to my period coming back! (said no woman ever). I have not stepped back on the scale to see if the weight fell off yet that I put on a few weeks ago :P