Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wednesday and Thursday

I got home late last night so I went to bed instead of posting. ;)
I got an hour of swim in last night.  It was awesome.  The last session was over, so I signed up for the new one, and I'm all by myself!  Which means my instructor has no one to concentrate on but me, so she's going to really work on getting me ready for the triathlon, which is AWESOME.  We did a lot of work on my backstroke yesterday, though, and my shoulders HATE me today, lol!
Also, the chlorine ate my suit.  The top anyway, so I went out and got another one after class.  (which is why I was home so late)  It's a suit specifically for sport, ie, sturdier and better for chlorine, and it was ON SALE!  $44 suit for $18!  HOLLA!
I did an hour of Zumba tonight, and my teacher really rocked it out.  She did a lot of core work, which I most DEFINITELY needed!! :D
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

That is an awesome deal! I love getting a good deal on sports suits and runnign shoes, since those are the only things I really feel I "need" most of the time.