Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday

Yesterday I didn't do anything.  I was sore, and it just didn't feel like the right thing to do.  In short, I wussed out.  Lol!
Today I ran my 1.5 loop, except I took the "short" way which shaves off .05 miles.  It was hot, and I was dying.  I ran the whole way though.  Two observations from my run today:
1. I can't run with Bronx in the summer.  I can't hold the leash and a bottle of water at the same time.  I took him today because I thought, "Eh, it won't be so bad."  And yes, it could be that bad.  It helped a LOT on my last run to have that water. 
2. My route has almost no shade.  None.  I need to get a new route.
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I know some runners carry a little backpack or belt pack for water, fuel, etc. I used to carry water but then it seemed like my body just got used to running in the heat? I only carry water if it is over 85 or if I run more than an hour now.