Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Yoga 1 Hour

Good class. There was only one pose that I could not do (the yoga bridge). My doctor called and said the good news is the bad bacteria is gone, but the bad news is a yeast infection moved in instead. I've never had one of these before and actually thought I was somehow immune. I guess the antibiotics did too good of a job.

Why don't more women complain about these yeast infections? They are almost as bad as the uterus pneumonia! The first symptoms were what felt like a bad cold, and then really really tiredness. But, the worst, has been the horrible itching for the last three days. Like, stabbing my eyes out, clawing up the walls, can someone please put me in a coma so I can at least sleep kind of itching. GAH! I'm never getting another one of these again for the rest of my life, if I can help it :)

I also did about 30 minutes of gardening in the form of digging up bulbs and putting them somewhere else.

1 comment:

craftyashley said...

I know your probably flopping around like a fish in agony- but I was laughing so hard. Hope you feel better soon! Eat lots and lots of yogurt!