Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday Swimming 1 Hour

My knee has been hurting worse and worse as the day has gone on, until about 4pm I was forced to ice it and take ibuprofen. I blame my 11 e-bay selling marathon (while sitting stil in front of the computer) yesterday so I could sell about 250 DVDs for my sister's mother in law (say that three times fast!). I also had to put in another 4 hours today of sitting still to finish all the auction listings.

So, that made my swimming really uneven and I had to keep my left leg bent to avoid pain or strain. Who gets an injury from sitting still? I will also have to give up the idea of running tomorrow :(

2 comments:

lizS said...

this always happens to be everytime i watch a movie in a movie theatre! it takes a day or two to work itself out, but then i'm fine.

Renae said...

I'm with Liz. That happens to me too. Wonder what it is about movie theaters?

Feel better soon!