Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday

I met the group this morning. The medium group seems to have fizzled out, which is okay, since I was ready to move on anyway. There wasn't anyone there from the "fast" group, but Jennifer, one of the fast girls from the medium group was there, so I ran with her. She and I are well matched, so that was nice for a change. We ran the usual 6 mile route, and then did the Challenge of the Bluffs hills, plus a crazy set of stairs that goes to the top of the bluffs, it's like putting 3 sets of steep stairs together. I'm not sure about the exact total mileage, but I think it was around 6.8+; speed was probably around 9 minute miles. Good run!

2 comments:

lizS said...

hooray! it's so nice to have a partner. makes things far more enjoyable. glad you got a good workout!

timpani76 said...

Wow! That was a great run!