Monday, November 15, 2010

Climbing Back on the Wagon -- Again

So the Walls being in town kinda screwed me up a bit. I stayed up too late to be getting up at 4:30, so I didn't run with my group at all. I also didn't watch what I ate at all. I did run the stairs for 40 minutes on Thursday. By Saturday I was feeling like quite the slacker, so I did a 13 mile run to make up for my bad week. It was really tough! I haven't done one of those since about March. I'll have to start showing up for Saturday runs again!

So here it is Monday. I weighed in at 153.25 this morning. So, I didn't lose or gain last week. Now it's back to business.

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

At least you did not lose ground! That's always demoralizing for me.

lizS said...

maintaining is always good! and way to get back on the horse!