Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday

I got up super early today with the intention to run with the group. However due to things beyond my control, I got running late. With my keys in my hand and standing in the doorway, I decided that it wasn't worth the trip out there. This weekend is a marathon weekend for many of the people in our group, so most everyone would be severely into their taper. If they ran at all today, it would likely be only about 2 -4 miles. If I got there ten minutes late and had to drive till I found them... Anyway I ran my stairs for 40 minutes instead. I guess next week will be slim pickings with the running group too. Everyone will be recovering. Oh well.

It's officially been a week into my "diet," so I weighed myself this morning. The official one week weigh in is: 153.5. That's three pounds down in one week. Don't freak out. At least one pound of that is water. I was on my period, and carrying around some extra. But hey, it makes for a nice first week!

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Aw, stupid marathoners. I will be there tomorrow (Friday)!

lizS said...

don't quibble! three lbs is three lbs, lol! enjoy it!