Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday-Dancing

So, I tried one of the girls' workouts again today, and with the base instruction I got from the guy, she made a LOT more sense, and I was able to do the whole workout, without sitting out and trying to understand what was going on. It was also a GREAT workout, once you get the hang of it. So, if you check out this video, I highly recommend skipping to the quickstep routine with Demetri (rowr) before trying one of the girls out. I did a little over twenty minutes, and was dripping in sweat afterwards. I'm also coming down with a cold, I think, so I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow. Something light, though. I'm determined to work through the cold, unless it develops into the flu or something more serious.
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Working through a cold is tough, so make sure and drink lots of liquids and get extra rest. You're tough enough though, you can do it!