Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yay! I'm back!

My computer browser have been being gay. It took me a little while, but I figured out how to fix it. I couldn't sign into any of my blogs. So I couldn't post or comment or anything. Annoying.

Well last time I posted was Thursday last week? Yes. That's right. Well since then I've been pretty good on my "diet." I've not been perfect, but I don't think I've done anything really bad. I was thinking about going to the movies last Friday, so I checked on the internet about the fat / calorie content of movie popcorn. Well, I can never eat that stuff again. Darn! I really like movie popcorn. Let's just say that you'd be better off eating three Big Macs than one large tub of movie popcorn, and that's without the buttery topping! YIKES!!!

I ran six miles on Friday. Saturday I was really busy (but now I don't even remember what I did), so I just skipped a workout on Saturday. Sunday I stayed up too late, making getting up early to workout on Monday impossible. Yesterday I rode my bike in basement for 35 minutes.

I weighed myself yesterday: 154. That's 2.5 down from last Thursday, but don't be too impressed. I think I was probably retaining water on the first weigh in, since I was on my period.

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

I never weigh myself on my period, it just adds to the gloom. Nice to see the numbers go down already though hey?

lizS said...

good job renae!