Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Speedwork (2 1/2 miles total) 35 minutes

I started off running 1 mile (in 10 minutes) just to feel what the pace of a 10 minute mile felt like. I walked that off for 1/2 mile. Then I did four 1/8 mile (or less) sprints (with 1/8 (or more) mile walking breaks). The last "sprint" I was barely running, so I pooped out pretty hard toward the end there.

Also- vigorously cleaned a very dirty high chair for an hour (that had been in my basement for two years).

With V's birthday, I was slacking last week. I want to start running three times a week (with Monday being speedwork) and then swimming on Fridays. I will see how crowded the pool is on Fridays before I make that my swimming day for sure though. With the baby still nursing, Mondays just seem too hard to get out of the house and swim.

1 comment:

lizS said...

that sounds like a great running workout, way to go!