Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Aerobics 50 minutes

I did a Denise Austin video called BURN FAT FAST CARDIO BLAST

It was a good workout, with two 5 minute segments (warm up, cool down) and then four 10 minute segments sandwiched in between. The four segments were: Kickboxing, Athletic Interval, Retro Aerobics, and Cardio Dance (mostly latin dance).

Denise Austin is great, and she has been doing aerobics for years. Once you get past the creepy smile (if she stops smiling, will she look insane?) you will probably like her. At least, I've always liked her. If you know Denise Austin workouts, then you know she always likes to target your core (or abs and back). Which for me is great. I think I have a pretty strong core, but I was hurting in the abs by the end of segment four. I think this would be a good DVD to mix and match workouts, or do the whole thing at once like I did.

1 comment:

lizS said...

wow, that's a good long workout, go timpani, WOOT!