Saturday, January 8, 2011

Whoops!

I did work out yesterday, but the day got away from me and I forgot to post about it! I did much better, I'm gettin' my groove back! 25 minutes at 12.5ish mph for a total of 5.3 miles covered. Yeah, that's a bit more like it!
I'll be back with my workout from today when it's a little less morning-like.
The Almighty Liz
Edited to add today's workout:
Okay! I did even better today. We like this performance curve, yes indeed! 25 min. at 13.5ish mph for a total of 5.4 miles covered.
I forgot to mention that yesterday the last 30 seconds I kicked into high gear and went 20mph. I am sore today, lol!

2 comments:

Hoba Chi said...

Go, Liz, Go!

timpani76 said...

You will keep improving lady!

On a side note- Do you ever sort of feel like a hamster spinning its wheel when you are on your exercise bike? I was feeling that way the other day.