Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting Back At It

So, back to the beginning again, lol! I had a cardiologist's appt a week and a half ago, and it went AWESOME. He can tell I've been consistent with my cardio, even though I get sick and have to take several weeks in a row off. Everything looks really good, and I don't have to see him every six months anymore! I'm now on a once a year schedule, yay!
Also, I worked out today. It was excruciating. 10 minutes at around 13ish mph for a total of 2.2 miles covered, and I just want to die, lol!! This is the part I hate the most, getting back into things. But, I will DO IT because I am INVINCIBLE!
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

RAAAAAWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Hoba Chi said...

You are invincible! Any other ninny (ME) would have given up. Keep at!